Tuesday, June 8

Yae! I was runner up in the Freebie Challenge

It really is the little things in life that keep us going isn't it? I was thrilled to win the 2nd place in the Freebie Challenge from Life in My Land! I will be getting coupons and a coupon holder- there are few things more precious to a coupon addict than those items LOL!

The new challenge that I will be taking on is the $10 challenge by another local blogger- The Alaskan Bargain Hunter. In this challenge we will be seeing just how much we can purchase or receive for $10 over the next 2 months. This is going to be a little tough but a lot of fun.

In other coupon/savings news I have to admit I am a little disappointed with the shopping this week. I could really use a good shopping trip to do some restocking but I have been to Target and Fred Meyers this week and I am less than thrilled with the deals that I have found. I am going to try FM tomorrow because it has been posted that they have some Huggie diapers on clearance for 50% and paired up with the $3 off mfr coupons I would love to restock my daughters diaper supply. I might also add since I complained about Pampers recently, I did use the coupon for $10 off and bought the new Pampers dry weave- very thin and I love them. There have been complaints that they are causing chemicals burns but we have not had any issues and they are working really well for Katie. But the bottom line is.... I am all about getting my diapers cheap as long as they work!! So off to FM to find those bargain diapers if I can. :-)

No comments: