Friday, June 4

Forgot to post my best deal at Carrs yesterday!

I knew I was forgetting an item when I did my report last night... If you are a crystal light fan then this is a great stock up time at Carrs! They are included in the buy 8 and save $4 and are $2 each- that is a great price but then if you use any of the many IP coupons that have been available- most of them for $1 off you can get them for $1! Regular cost is always over $3 and often over $4. The container includes 8 packets that make 1 qt. each. I usually purchase the Walmart Value brand for this item but even that is around $2.60 for the same amount. So that was my big deal that I couldn't remember at 1am LOL!

Last night we ordered pizza at Papa John's and used our B1g1 coupon that came in the mail- so 1 free pizza :-)!! As an added bonus we purchased $50 in gift certificates at 1/2 price from the 100.5 The fox 1/2 price club. So we really got our pizza for about 75% off!

I also wanted to share that I attended a workshop for women at Home Depot last night - the topic was getting started with gardening. The instructor was filling in and really lacked in experience or expertise, however the other attendees were knowledgeable and able to answer my questions. All of the HD Do-it- herself workshops are free and there were only about 6 people there. You get a book, a bottle of water and 20 free coke points for attending too :-)

No comments: