Sunday, August 22

Where are the deals???

I am so dissapointed. I love Sunday mornings because that means a brand new week of deals, but not so much this week. I went through all of my fliers, did a quick look at my favorite blogs and have not found anything worth leaving the house for. Darn! I hope we find some good stock up prices next week or perhaps there will be some good in store clearance/ mark downs this week- I can hope anyways :-). I am coming up on my 1 year anniv. of couponing and either I was just so excited to find out how much money I could save or I entered the world of coupons at a good time because I remember saving some pretty good money and finding some deals that I just haven't really found lately- maybe next week??

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

Me too. I started couponing (seriously) in July of last year. It seemed like there was a a lot going on in Aug/Sept. Not so far this year. I'm hopeful that will change soon too. The good part of it for me is I'm so busy I should be doing other things than shopping but oh I have the bug. Thanks for the posts, I love reading them.