Thursday, August 12

Free Target Items

After not 1 but 2 trips to Target today, I managed to find some pretty good deals using the new Target.com coupons You can get free bic pens using this coupon and free Sticky notes using this link this is a PDF file and there is no limit to how many you can print. I have been to Target 4 times this week and just pick up a few each time I am there. They are starting to get low at the Wasilla store. I also used the $3 on men's merona shirt to get a free t-shirt for my son tonight. They were already cheap, actually only $2.50 but free after the coupon. I found a pair of women's jean shorts marked down to $5.50 and used the $3 off of men's or woman's jean product to get a pair of jean shorts for $2.50! I also found a cute pair of merona sandals marked down to $4 and used the $3 off coupons to get a $16 pair of sandals for $1. My final deal was on a new pillow- only $2.50 to start but with $1 off I have a new pillow for my dad when he comes to visit in a few weeks :-). So for a recap I spent $5.00 and got 1 pillow, 1 pair of jean shorts, 1 t-shirt, 2 packs of Bic pens, 6 sticky note pads, and a pair of sandals! There was also 50% off of some of the dollar spot items and I picked up some Dora items for my daughters 2nd b-day coming up next week. FUN!

No comments: