Monday, August 9

Good deals, bad kids

I had a long day of shopping with 4 unruly children. If you happened to be out and about today and saw a mom with 4 bratty kids that were acting horrible, that was probably me! Ughhh... However I did manage to find some great deals at Walgreens and Target. I'll start with Walgreens
2 womens's nivea body wash B1G1 (5.99) and used an ip $4/2 plus a paper coupon buy 2 women's nivea body wash get 1 men's was free (saved $7)- so for $2 I got 3 large nivea body washes. I also bought a Dial Body - pay $4 and get $3rr plus I used the IP coupon for $1 off= FREE :-) The other great deal is Secret Soothing Effects on clearance for $2.69 and it produces a $3 rr as well! I hear this is a rolling deal but I have never tried to "roll" a deal so I can't varify that but I can tell you that it did produce a $3rr. There were several and I only bought 1- will probably go back tomorrow and get another dial and another deoderant and just use the RR's from today.
Now for Target- I bought 5 post it sticky notes that are on sale for $1 and was able to use the IP coupon for $1- oh- gotta go - babies crying- more tomorrow

No comments: