Saturday, November 13

Target deals today

Some times I can spend hours shopping at Target. It's true, I know the store doesn't change that much each time but if I am coupon shopping, clearance shopping for the house and/or clothes it can take a long time. I rarely have that much time without the kids so I don't do it often and today was NOT one of those days but I wish it was. Instead it was a quick in and out and so I am sure there are more deals that I didn't see or take advantage of but I thought I would share what I thought to be a good buy.

I bought a fusion razor on clearance for 3.98 and used a mfr 2.00 coupon. I have gotten these cheaper or even free in the past but I am collecting toiletries for a family in need and thought for 2.00 this was a nice razor.

I also found a Garnier Fructis Style gel w/ a free travel size of the conditioner on clearance for 1.67 and used the 1.00 mfr coupon from the Sunday paper and only paid .67 for 2 products.

I bought 2 boxes of Prevacid 24 hr (14 count) priced at 10.98 and used the $5 target coupon ( it says 1.00 off but it prints 5.00 off and scanned for 5.00 off) and $4 ip coupon paying just 1.98 each.

I also bought the FurReal Lulu's Walkin' Kitty on sale for 19.99 and I used the 50% off coupon from Target and paid 9.98. It seemed worth that to me and it just about finishes up my Christmas shopping for my 2 yr old daughter- the real trick is going to be self-control because I also have 3 boys to shop for but LOVE all the little girl things and tend to buy way too much for her. Her birthday was in Aug. and I had bought so much for her that she got overwhelmed opening up the gifts and I realized how ridiculous it was so I kept about 1/2 of the gifts to give to her for Christmas :-).

I also went over to Walgreen's and picked up a few of the baking supplies that they had marked down with their coupon flyer this week and I found some other coupons to match up. I won't go into any detail since that sale ends tonight but I was happy with the deals I found on sugar and coconut.

It looks like there are a few good match-ups at Walgreen's this week. I need to take another look through the preview ad and I will try to post the things that grab my attention. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target has Stove Top Stuffing on sale for $1 per box. There's a Kraft coupon in the Sunday paper for $1.50 off two Stove Top Stuffings.

If you take your Target carryall bag with you, you'll get an additional five cents off.

Total for two Stove Top Stuffings will be forty five cents (twenty two cents each!).

Jill W. said...

Thanks- I saw that one this morning and was pretty excited- funny when you get excited over cheap stuffing!