Monday, November 22

Black Friday Confusion

Oh the insanity of it all! I am really looking forward to BF but I feel like I need a good game plan and the more I look at the online ads I just get more confused and overwhelmed. It's the unknowns that are making it tough to plan and maybe a little denial too. I really don't want to get up any earlier than 5am- I think I am talking myself into 4 (which translates into 4:15-4:30) and then I'm wondering if  that is just too late and not even worth getting up early at all?? Last year I hit Walmart right at 5 and the place was packed BUT I still got the items on my wish list and in fact I left there and came back several hours later and still found items in stock. I have never started BF at any other store but I am thinking of hitting Target first this year. I guess I need to get my list made and then decide where the biggest savings is. I always go with the attitude that it will probably be gone before I get there and then I am excited when there are still some in stock. Any tips??

I am pretty excited about the Target toy sale/coupons this week and if I could get out of my house and across the skating rink aka roads, I would be there right now, instead I just have to settle for reading the deal blogs and dreaming. Maybe tomorrows post will read "all the great deals I found at Target". I have hope.

1 comment:

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

Well, if Wal-Mart has the items you want to get at Target, remember they'll price comp competitor ads and yes Black Friday applies too :). Just a thought.