Tuesday, October 19

Quaker Oatmeal and other deals at Target

Target has Quaker instant oatmeal on price cut for 3.60- not a great price except it includes the 18 pack boxes (variety flavor and Maple and Brown Sugar)- so if you have the $2 off IP coupon - then you can get them for 1.60 and that's equal to paying .88 / box for the 10 count- pretty good deal! I also found the 12 count boxes of pop tarts on sale for 2.50 and used the 1.00/3 IP coupon = 6.50 for 3 boxes or equal to getting the smaller box of 8 for $1.44. I also bought 2 boxes of Huggies (110 size 5 diapers) for 38.00 - 2.50 mfr and 2.00 mfr = 33.50 and got back a $5 gift card to make them 28.50 or .26 a diaper- I am use to getting them on sale for $8 for the smaller package of 24 (.33/diaper) so was happy with this price and I don't have to run to the store for diapers for a while. I know there are other brands that are cheaper and if that works for you then I envy you- I have not had good luck with the cheaper diapers so I get the cheapest I can find between Huggies and Pampers. (what I am really hoping is I can get my daughter potty trained soon! :-))
I am definitely out shopping this week so I will post if I see any other deals.

No comments: