Sunday, October 17

Fred Meyer Trip

It was a fun shopping trip albeit a bit busy there. I don't know if I got any "amazing" deals but I am pretty happy that I was able to get some organic and healthier foods for a good price. Not to mention the junk food too! I bought 4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerio's for a $1.50 - marked down to $2 and I had some $1 off of 2 any general mills cereal coupons. Stocked up on the Frito chips $1.50/ bag for a party we are having in a few weeks and I bought 2 cases (24 pks) of Coke Zero for $12- not a fabulous price but one of the few soda's my husband really enjoys and it's always nice to buy something for them when they know you did it just because they like it ;-). Stocked up on the bread at 1.25 a loaf and includes the raisin cinnamon- yum! I've been getting the Target white bread for under a $1 lately but that stuff is cheap for a reason and although my kids don't complain I really feel better giving them bread with a little something to it. Picked up some Talamook yogurt at .40 but they were VERY limited on flavors by 1pm- hopefully they will get a new stock in tomorrow. I also got 4 bags of Rice-a-Roni pasta and rice dishes for .75 each- coupon for 10/$10 plus I had a mfr for $1 off of 4. Turtle mountain ice cream is on sale 2/ $6 (this is a soy based non-dairy ice cream) As mentioned the Amy's products are 40% off but unfortunately they were out of the dairy free pizza - a favorite of my dairy allergic son- but I'll check back later in the week. I'm sure I am leaving out some of the deals I saw- I need to remember to take some pictures next time. Don't forget to save those e-coupons to your Fred Meyer card- I had a a few extra dollars come off because of those. I never print out what is on my card so it's always a surprise what comes off but it feels like I won a prize when I see more money come off after I swipe it LOL.

No comments: