Saturday, October 23

Fred Meyer Frenzy

I can not even admit how many times I was at FM this week- let's just say there were a few days that I actually went twice but that's because I wasn't very organized and forgot a few of the deals and also they were out of some items I was really hoping they would get back in stock so I stopped by a few times to check. In the end I think it was a great week to save at FM and I stocked up today on the raisin bread, yogurt and apples. I have not had a sneak peak at this weeks ad but hopefully there will still be some good deals to help ease me off of the savings excitement of this week. I also made one last past to Walgreens to pick up some more pop and nivea body wash (finally got my 2nd computer to print YAE!). I usually don't get too excited when I see the lower 48 posts about the Walgreen Ad because too often I am let down that we don't have the same deals up here but if we do there looks like a few more good deals.

No comments: