Tuesday, May 11

Great Fred Meyer Trip!

Fred Meyer is the store that I do most of my grocery shopping. This week they have some great deals! I recieved a 500 reward bonus for being an email subscriber and that equates to $5 in cash when I get my rewards bonus in 3 months. Speaking of which, I was able to use my $9.47 reward today and along with my coupons- I saved $33.62 and spent $36.09- so almost a 50% savings on items I would have spent 69.71 on just a few months ago.

My best deals were:
Free cover girl mascara with any CG purchase- I was able to find a double eye liner pack for 3.00 and used a $2.50 off 2 CG items- so 1 free mascara (8.99) and an eye liner for .50!!

Frito Lay Kettle chips 2.50 and had a coupon for $2 off of 2= so 1.50/bag!

Breyers Ice Cream $2.50 and when you buy 2-4 you get back $2-$4 on your next purchase- YUM!

$2 on produce = free red bell pepper and some banana's

And remember you can stack store coupons with manufactures coupons and that's how the savings really add up!!
(25.46 in free goods!)

No comments: