Thursday, May 27

Another Freebie Update

I haven't been doing very well with sharing any deals lately. It has been so beautiful here and the kids and I are really enjoying our break so maybe the deals will have to wait for a rainy day or maybe even fall :-). I did get some good mail this week that I wanted to share for the Freebie post... I received a $10 and $5 off Pampers coupon because I complained about Katie's diaper breaking apart and making a huge mess 3 times! The note from P&G was little annoying but that's for another post. Speaking of P&G I got my book of $100 in coupons for spending $50 and submitting the receipts a few months back. I got another sample of Pantene shampoo and conditioner, this was from vocal points- (packaged very nicely I might add!) In this sample were several coupons and 1 is worth $1.50 off of any pantene product- this will make for an almost free hairspray at Target right now- they had several on clearance at $1.67 a few days ago. I also got a reusable bad from Organic Earth (I may be wrong on the name- it's late and I will have to check tomorrow) that also had some nice coupons with it. I am hoping to get my Kraft Pack soon! I finally got signed up for Gillette's latest men's razor that they have been giving away by the 1000's. That should be here next week. My biggest score of Freebies was at Target using their by 2 or 3 and get 1 free deals they have going. I will have to review my receipt to give the actual deals but I got 4 packs of free jello, a free jello pudding, a free Oreo cookie and a free wheat thins. There were several other deals but without manufacture coupons, even the freebie wasn't a great deal so I had to pass on some things. I was also hoping to find some more deals in the health and beauty area that a lot of the lower 48 loggers have reported but no luck here. I am jealous of their deals and prices but I wouldn't trade them right now- It is so great to be in Alaska in the summer and I LOVE all the free things we are doing with the kids. I will post that in the next few days too!!

No comments: