Thursday, September 9

Target deals




I had a fun, fast shopping trip to Target tonight. I purchased 2 bags of Huggie's Natural diapers for $44- I used 2 $3 mfr coupons and 2 $3 Target coupons bringing the price down to $32 for a 100 size 5 diapers and got back a $5 gift card to use towards the rest of the items I was purchasing.
On the 2nd order I picked up Huggie wipes (2.29) and used a .75 Target coupon and .50 mfr coupon from the Sunday paper in Aug. I also was able to stack a $1 Target coupon and $1 mfr coupon for Tum's and they were clearanced out to $3.14 (and it came with a bonus back!). I bought the Market Pantry bread for less than a $1 with the .50 Target coupon. I also picked up a box of Kellogg's fruit snacks on markdown for 1.88 and used the $1 mfr coupon which my kids will be thrilled about because I refuse to buy them unless I get them for under $1- they just eat them way too fast! I also picked up the 4oz Glade Fall candle on markdown for $3 and used a $1 coupon from the paper and a $1 off of any fall collection Glade item from Target coupons bringing it down to $1 for a very nice smelling candle. That order came to about $8 and I was able to use the $5 gift card and bring the out of pocket down to $3! So I felt like I got some pretty good deals on items that I really needed and a few fun bonus items too. :-)
It sure feels like fall is really here and I am welcoming it. I got pretty behind on my coupons, housework etc. with entertaining 4 kids this summer and now that 3 of them are in school I can focus more on those things. Hopefully I will be able to share more deals, especially for Christmas shopping. I will confess though, I have a good share of my shopping done. I love to shop and will still be looking for deals though.

No comments: