Saturday, September 11

A few good deals I see in the blog world




I have several coupon/deal blogs that I check daily and here are a few of my "national" favorites (there are lots of great AK blogs too!;-)) Hip2save.com, TotallyTarget.com, and couponingtodisney.com. There are at least another dozen (or more!) that are good too but I found that I had to limit my daily viewing to just a few of the nationals and then I usually check to see if any of the AK blogger's have updated. I have a little cheat that I use to check the AK blogger's, Jessica at alaskasbestgrocerydeals.blogspot.com has a list of the AK blogger's on the right side of her screen and they show the latest post, so I can quickly look through and see if there have been any updates. Jessica is actually the reason I got into coupons. I had read an article about coupons in AK and came across her website either in the article or maybe just searching the web but I was hooked once I started following her blog and then found some other great local blogs. I realized right away with the help from the blogger's I could find some great deals, and I have not been disappointed!

That brings me to my latest idea to highlight my favorite finds on the other blogs. This seems to be pretty common practice in the coupon blog world and I didn't want to be redundant since I imagine most of the people that read my blog also read the other blogs, so I am just going to pull off the ones that I actually have printed or find to be a great deal in hopes of sharing a deal that maybe someone has missed. I love sharing and reading about real life deal/coupon finds because that is the most practical and helpful for me but sometimes I spot some pretty good finds and don't want to just assume others have seen it too.
And finally, I must admit I am a little long winded this morning...
here are the deals I have spotted this am:
Ducolax $8 coupon after filing out a form (print twice and doesn't expire until 10/25/10)- and I read that these are going on sale tomorrow for 7.99 plus there is a $2 IVC (in store coupon) at Walgreen's.

Uncle Ben's Buy 1 get 1 Free promo You have to enter BOGOWGW and you will be able to print 2 coupons.

Kraft's $5 on 5 coupon has reset and definitely a good one to have!
I will be doing more checking and posting as I find things to share! :-)

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

If you have the Uncle Ben's BOGO coupon, Carrs (in E/R) has $1/1 coupons next to these. They are on sale for $1.99 so with the $1/1 and BOGO you pay .50 per box. I thought that was a pretty good deal.