Tuesday, March 8

Great Mail Day and getting organized

What a fun day to get the mail! Lot's of coupons for free items including; 3 Free Johnsville Sausage products, 1 Free jar of Francesco Rinaldi pasta sauce (do we have that in AK?), 1 free Egg Beater, 1 free Coffee-Mate and 1 free can of Chef Boyardee! I also got 5 coupons for 1.50 off of Johnsville products, 2 free Prilosec tablets, $1 off of Cheer, 2 free Almay pads and a sample of Head and Shoulders and a variety of other coupons! Not one single bill and I even got a box I have been waiting weeks for. ;-) So keep requesting those freebies and samples and good luck with your mail call!

I need to take some time and get organized with my coupons. I find myself printing, cutting, clipping, searching for deals and setting aside magazines with coupons but not really being very organized. I have a system that works well for me when I stick to it but I seem to like searching for the deals more than organzing them ;-)

I hope to get out and so some shopping tomorrow and if I find any great deals I'll let you all know.

No comments: