Friday, December 10

40% off any 1 item at Borders Store


I love this coupon! 40 % off ANY item at Borders. Last month they did a 50% off any 1 item and I bought an expensive lego set that my son really wants for Christmas. I never thought of using these coupons for anything but books until one of the great bloggers pointed out that they have lots of toys in the stores too. Not that I am opposed to having it used on a book, but I can usually find a good deal on books at the used book store but it's tough to find 40-50% off of Lego and other toys- So have fun picking something up for yourself or a gift. The coupon is only good through Monday and you have to have a free Borders membership.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh I think I will have to try that this weekend! There is a Borders in Anchorage, right? I still have legos that I need to get.